Easy DDI Organizer(EDO)
As a DDI-based metadata software project, the CSRDA has carried on the development of the Easy DDI Organizer (EDO), a metadata management and survey planning tool in a Japanese and English language environment. The CSRDA has published the open-sourced code for EDO in November 2013, and its installer in November 2014.
- The CSRDA cannot accept liability for any loss or damage suffered by user or any third party, which arises as a result of the use of EDO.
Open source project
Easy DDI Organizer (EDO) is being developed as an open source project.
Currently We use GitLab and the repository is here.
(Link to GitLab.com)
Function of Easy DDI Organizer
- Create, edit and save metadata
- You can enter and save research methods, question items, variable information, etc.
- Importing metadata
- You can import variable information from statistics package (SPSS) and metadata from DDI format XML file.
- Export metadata
- You can export metadata in DDI 3.1 format XML file.
- Output of document used in survey
- From the input metadata, you can output survey form, code book (no aggregation information), variable / value label attached syntax for SPSS.
If you have any questions about EDO please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.