"Research Data Management: Nanyang Technological University's Approach"
- Tuesday 19th Jan, 2021, 11:00-12:00 JST.
- Ms. Goh Su Nee
Lead, Deputy Director, Research Data Management, Library, Nanyang Technological University
Ms. Yuyun Wirawati
Assistant Director, Research Data Management, Library, Nanyang Technological University
- In the era of open science, it is required for us to collect, manage, preserve, and share data that are associated with research activities; and it is our task to address how to practically tackle these challenges. In this seminar, we invite experts from the Nanyang Technological University to discuss the university's endeavors which are based upon the research data management policy in Singapore. We will also deepen the discussion on how to effectively conduct and support research data management. We look forward to the participation of everyone who is interested in research data management, who is in the position of supporting researchers at the university libraries and research institutes, and who is engaged in the management of data archives.
- How to Register
- Please register by sending us an e-mail with your name, affiliation, title, e-mail address, and questions about the workshop to the following E-mail address. We will send you a confirmation e-mail.
- Registration Deadline
- Friday, January 15th, 2021 17:00(JST)
- infocsrda[at]iss.u-tokyo.ac.jp. ※Please replace [at] with @.
※Handling of Personal Information
We collect personal information to provide you with information about our International Workshop. We will not disclose personal information to third parties except where it is legally obligated to do so.
This work was supported by JSPS Program for Constructing Data Infrastructure for the Humanities and Social Sciences Grant Number JPJS00218077776.
※You can download the poster here
- "Research Data Management: Nanyang Technological University's Approach"
- Comparisons of National Archives
- TRANSLATING QUESTIONNAIRES IN CROSS-CULTURAL SURVEYS
- The 2019 Meeting of the Network of Asian Social Data Archives
- Data Librarianship: Changing roles and changing needs for academic librarians in the United States
- Trust and Certification: the case for Trustworthy Digital Repositories
- International Conference on Data Preservation and Dissemination in Tokyo, 2015
- International Conference:The Data Archiving Activities of the Swedish National Data Service
- Open Seminar: A Data Archive on Aging and Life Course:The Latest Status of Public Data and Analysis Tools
- Social Science Data Preservation and Dissemination in East Asia
- Data Archives and Their Prospects in East Asia Collaborative Data Collection, Dissemination, and Data Sharing