In order to encourage researchers to make the best use of the survey data kept in the SSJ Data Archive, we conduct a short-term training program on the statistical analysis and the basic use of the statistical software package.
- Introduction to Secondary Analysis with STATA (Satoshi Miwa, Shuai Wang, Naka Shuhei)
- Mastering Cross Tabulation Analysis (Satoshi Miwa)
- Statistics and Freedom of Expression (Dan Sasaki)
- Causal Inference Using Regression Analysis and Propensity Score (Tomohiro Shinozaki)
- Introduction to Machine Learning for Social Sciences (Keisuke Kawata)