In order to encourage researchers to make the best use of the survey data kept in the SSJ Data Archive, we conduct a short-term training program on the statistical analysis and the basic use of the statistical software package.
- Introduction to Secondary Analysis with STATA (Satoshi Miwa, Shuhei Naka, Megumi Ikeda)
- Introduction to R for Secondary Analysis (Sho Fujihara, Shoki Okubo, Sumire Kurokawa)
- Academic Freedom and Statistical Analysis (Dan Sasaki)
- Introduction to Statistical Causal Inference with R (Keisuke Kawata)
- Introduction to Machine Learning with R (Keisuke Kawata)