- Secondary Analysis of Data related to "The Choices of Child Care Support and the Family."
- Multilateral Studies on the Relationship between Employment and Living Activities in Japan
- How Children Spend their Time and Live their Lives - "After-School Life Time Survey" from 2008 and 2013
- Quantitative Social History on the Formation Process of the Welfare Society in Postwar Japan
- Study of Secondary Analysis and the Analysis Method of the Victims Survey Data related to the Great East Japan Earthquake and Reconstruction
- Study of the Relevance of Work, Family, and Consciousness that Utilize Panel Data
- Family and Inequality Concerning the Young and Elderly Individuals
- Comparative Study of Labor and Education on Lifestyle and Family in East Asia and Southern Europe