- Secondary Analysis of data on Political Consciousness and Voting Behavior in Contemporary Japan.
- Secondary Analysis of data on Inequality in Contemporary Japan.
- Multilateral Studies on the Relationship between Employment and Living Activities in Japan
- How Children Spend their Time and Live their Lives- "After-School Life Time Survey" from 2008 and 2013
- Quantitative Social History on the Formation Process of the Welfare Society in Postwar Japan
- Study of Secondary Analysis and the Analysis Method of the Victims Survey Data related to the Great East Japan Earthquake and Reconstruction
- Panel Data Analysis of Changes in Work, Family, and Consciousness
- Study of Family and Cumulative Advantage and Disadvantages among the Youth and Middle-aged Population.
- Quantitative Study of Changes in Sexual Behavior and Consciousness of Youth
- Basic Analysis of the Structure of Social Stratification Using Administrative Data
- Analysis of Determinants of student Choice of Scientific Field of Study